LOYALTY IS THE BEST POLICY
We'd like to thank all of our valued customers and what better way to show our appreciation than a gift that keeps on giving? Our loyalty program is designed with one thing in mind - YOU! Earn points then redeem points, earn then redeem... it's a vicious cycle.
how TO EARN POINTS?
You can earn points 2 ways:
- Earn 1 point for every dollar ($1) you spend
- Earn 75 points for every referral
how to redeem points?
Redeem 10 points for every dollar ($1) toward a free service. What does that even mean? If an eyebrow wax is valued at $12, it is worth 120 loyalty points.
You can only redeem points when you've earned enough to cover the full (100%) value of a service.
For example, if you have 120 loyalty points you are eligible to get 1 free eyebrow wax. However, your points cannot be redeemed in the form of a $12 credit toward a full leg wax originally valued at $40. Sorry, but you'll need to earn 400 loyalty points for that leg wax!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM?
how much does it cost to participate?
$0, it's free!
how to check your loyalty points balance?
- Log into the online booking account - click here
- Don't have an account? Sign up using your first name, last name, and email
- If you've been with us before and don't have an account, use the same first name, last name, and email that we would have on file
- Select the "My Account" tab located at the top right of the window
- Here you can review your loyalty points, account history, purchases, and the ability to cancel future appointments
oh, and a few more things:
- Points can be redeemed for nail and waxing services only. Does not include retail products or eyelash services
- Points can only be redeemed once you have enough points for a full service, and cannot be used as credit for partial payment
- Points earned cannot be used toward gift cards or converted to cash
- Points are linked only to your profile. You will not be able to transfer points to and/or from others or allow others to redeem points you've earned